Pukka is a Hindi word meaning “authentic”, which was chosen to evoke the values of Pukka products. Sold in about twenty different countries, Pukka asserts itself as an expert in teas and herbal teas.
THE FIRST STEPS OF PUKKA
Pukka is the fruit of a meeting between Sebastian Pole, herbalist and Tim Westwell in 2001. For them, everything starts in 2002, in the guest room and then in the kitchen of them. Pukka’s strength comes from their very different and yet complementary skills and experiences.
Their mission: to show people the power of medicinal plants. It is with its high quality ingredients that PUKKA can offer teas and herbal teas powerful in taste.
A TABLE OF FLAVORS
Today Pukka has 39 organic teas and herbal teas, all made by Sebastian Pole from a wide variety of plants. Herbalist, Sebastian Pole wants to bring his customers of expert advices and thus obtain unmatched mixtures on the market.
This wide choice is broken down into several very distinct families:
- The “Energy” range offers herbal teas with essential vitamins and minerals to stimulate your energy and help you feel better. You can find Revitalize / Three Cinnamon / Wild Apple and Cinnamon.
- The “Digestif” range to promote digestion. You will find the infusions: Three Fennel / After dinner / Three Mint / Peppermint & Licorice / Green tea Matcha Mint
- The “Turmeric” range of turmeric-based herbal teas, including Turmeric and Curcuma Tonic gold infusions.
- The “Cleansing” range, made with organic green teas, in order to detoxify our body. You will be able to discover sweet and fragrant notes in perfect symbiosis with the delicately bitter aroma of tea. Matcha Supreme, Detox and Purify teas.
- The “Immunity” range, to maintain its strong immune system and so stay in good health. You will find the herbal teas: Three Ginger / Lemon, Ginger & Manuka Honey / Elderberry and Echinacea.
- The “Relax” range, exclusively made to relax from daily stress, with relaxing herbs. It is possible to find the infusions Love / Three Tulsi / Relax / Chamomile, Vanilla & Honey Manuka.
- The “Women’s” range, aimed at women. You will find the teas: Motherkind Baby, Motherkind Pregnancy and Womankind.
CONNECT TO THE PLANET
Through the elegance of its design, Pukka wants to reconnect individuals with Nature. An approach which seems to us well rooted in the DNA of this producer since it sets up many actions around the Environment and the Human. All the plants used in teas and infusions are grown in about 45 countries around the world. The obsession of these experts is to understand and improve the cultivation of plants to offer always more quality and aromas. Pukka is also a trip. The journey through the flavors, the aromas and the discovery of new mixtures. To introduce this connection between taste and men is the “reason of being” of these creators of flavors.